Problem: A Boston-located university healthcare system desired an upgrade to their dialysis water system. An FDA 510-K certified water system was required, and the system was to be placed in the existing water system location once the old equipment was removed. 15 dialysis stations were required for product water supply.
Solution: Pure Flow worked with AmeriWater to select an AmeriWater FDA 510-K certified dialysis water system. The complete solution included the following components:
- Carbon pretreatment and softener
- AmeriWater MROX RO system
- Storage tank with duplex alternating Grundfos distribution pumps
- Sub-micron endotoxin filtration
- Controls package including dialysis room alarm functions
Ultimately the customer was pleased with the upgrade to FDA 510-K equipment.